Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

unstable ax200 bluetooth win10

MarcoDu37
Beginner

Hi, I am running a windows 10 pc (am4 Asus Prime x370 motherboad) the windows version is the latest october update 20H2. I also have the latest intel bluetooth driver (when i perform the intel updtae software, it says that eberything is up do date).

I have several headsets running on bluetooth, but my latest one (TWS ANC bluetooth 5) is really unstable.

It is rather an improvement, because before this headset was not even recognised on the pc.

I must add, that the headset works almost perfectly with my android smartphone (mi 10)

If anyone has an itch, i am interested

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MarcoDu37,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

To better assist you, I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• How many devices are connected to the system?
  • For how long you’ve been experiencing this behavior?
  • Do you remember if this behavior happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Have you tried the TWS ANC Bluetooth 5 in another computer? If so, what is the behavior?
  • How did you update the drivers?

To gather more informaiton about your system please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.   

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link 

1.Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 

2. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   

3.Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   

4.To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
MarcoDu37
Beginner
  • How many devices are connected to the system?
  • only one device is connected at a time to win 10. the other device work correctly when connected
  •  
  • For how long you’ve been experiencing this behavior?
  • before thet latest driver upload this device was not even detecting the device
  •  
  • Do you remember if this behavior happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • i regularly apply the system update, recently i saw to possible updates : the intel bluetooth driver brought by win update, and windows 10 20 H2 brought by win update as an optional update.
  • I applied the 2 beginning by the driver. After that i could detect the device, but when viewing a movie, the sound is unstable.
  • then to be sure, i went on the intel site for loading the latest driver. but the tool told me that the latest driver was already installed.
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  •  
  • Have you tried the TWS ANC Bluetooth 5 in another computer? If so, what is the behavior?
  • I only tested the tws on this computer and on my android smartphone. On android, everything is good
  •  
  • How did you update the drivers?
  • I already replied to this question

Thanks for helping

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MarcoDu37,

Thank you so much for your response.

To gather more information about your system I would appreciate if you could attach the report requested in the previous post.

• I understand that at first, the headphones were not even detected by the system, can you please provide the driver version that was previously installed?
  • Who is the manufacturer of the headphones? Please provide link to see product information.

As the computer is able to connect and function properly with other Bluetooth devices, I would think that the adapter is working as expected. We might need to take into consideration other factors as well.

At this point, I would think that it’s worth testing the headphones in another computer to test if the behavior is completely different. (If possible)

I will be waiting for your response with the report attached so I can further investigate this for you.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
MarcoDu37
Beginner
  • I understand that at first, the headphones were not even detected by the system, can you please provide the driver version that was previously installed?

I don't know the driver version what i can tell you is that unless known bog problems with it, i maintain my configuration up to date. at that time, i was running windows 10 pro edition 2004, the latest drivers brought by windows except for the display drivers that I get directly from AMD

The intel bluetooth driver must be the preceeding that you delivered. Now i have the latest.

• Who is the manufacturer of the headphones? Please provide link to see product information.

it's a chinese brand:  "20decebel" they dont really have a website. You rather find the vendors. here is their site https://20decebel.com/

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MarcoDu37,

We would like to determine if you are using an actual Intel Wireless Adapter, when you purchased the device did you buy the Wifi 6 Desktop kit? (Includes antennas, module, cables and brackets)

You can see an example here.

If you prefer, please provide a picture of the adapter or the box of the adapter when it was purchased.

The other headphones tested are Bluetooth 5 a well?

Esteban D.

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.  

0 Kudos
MarcoDu37
Beginner
besides the 20decebel ANC TWS ,
this is what i use 

Tonysa Carte réseau Intel AX 200NGW à Double fréquence 2.4 / 5GHZ / Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11ax WiFi6 2400M Carte réseau sans Fil de Bureau PCI-E pour Windows 10 64 Bits/Google Chrome OS/Linux: Amazon.fr: High-tech

this tws :  T9 TWS sans fil Bluetooth 5.0 casque 7000 mAh contrôle tactile Sport stéréo écouteurs sans fil casque casque de charge boîte

and this plantronics : backbeat pro 

they work correctly connected on bluetooth with the ax200 card 

thanks for helping
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello MarcoDu37,

After reviewing the information that you provided we can see that you are using a third party wireless adapter. Even if the device is using Intel technology any performance concern, compatibility or support should be addressed by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).

Based on the description of the issue and the troubleshooting steps performed so far, I would recommend to check with the adapter/board manufacturer to check compatibility or other recommendation to ensure top performance and stability.

As previously stated, the wireless adapter that we support can be found here.

Please contact the manufacturer “Tonysa*” for further assistance.

That being said, we consider that you require direct assistance from your OEM, If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.

0 Kudos