oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Complete Installer Failure

Brian_G_
Beginner

The OneAPI base and HPC toolkits have been working without problems until I recently tried to install an update for both toolkits. This appeared to work but it left the old versions in place.

I Then asked the installer to uninstall the old versions but this failed in some way and has left the installation in a state that causes the installer to fail completely.  The log files are attached.

I really now believe I need to completely uninstall the toolkits and start again so I would appreciate advice on how to do this manually.

with my regards,

Brian Gladman

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RahulC_Intel

Hi Brian, could you please share the below details with us for further investigation.

• Operating System & It's Build number on which you need to install the product.
  • Exact Product name and it's version.
  • Visual Studio and it's version if installed.
  • Screenshot of an error code while uninstalling the product.

0 Kudos
Brian_G_
Beginner

HI Rahul,

I have done this in a series of private messages.   I was informed on July 15th that the issue had been passed to a higher team  and that you would get back to me as soon as possible.  I have heard nothing since then.

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Brian, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Brian, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

0 Kudos