oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1404 Discussions

Error occur when installing oneAPI Base Toolkit 2021.2

Wen-TUD
Novice

Hi All,

I am installing oneAPI Base toolkit, v.2021.2 via offline package. My system is Win10, my VS is VS2019. 16.11. When I install oneAPI Base Toolkit 2021.2, it successfully finished but with errors. The error log is attached. Would be grateful if anyone could help. thanks

Wen

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wen-TUD
Novice

Hi ArpanB,

Thanks for the reply. The problem is solved. I just installed VS 2019.9, and it works.

The bug is probably due to the incompatibility between oneAPI toolkits version 2019.16 or later and the library  Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll, see here: Early oneAPI version installation issue (intel.com)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Wen, could you share a screenshot of the error screen that you are encountering?

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
Wen-TUD
Novice

Hi ArpanB,

Thanks for the reply. The problem is solved. I just installed VS 2019.9, and it works.

The bug is probably due to the incompatibility between oneAPI toolkits version 2019.16 or later and the library  Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll, see here: Early oneAPI version installation issue (intel.com)

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Wen, thank you for sharing the update. We are glad that the issue is resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos