oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Error while installing Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4

SureshR
Beginner

Dear all,

I have downloaded a trial version of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4. I have tried to install it but I getting an error message like below 
                  The installation program failed to establish an internet connection for activation.

Product activation using a serial number requires a working internet connection
to the Intel(R) Software Development Products Registration Center.

If no internet connection is available, activate with a license file, or with
the Intel(R) Software License Manager.

I have found some solutions on the internet like using the offline installation. For that, we need a license file. But I don't have a license file. Please send me the license file.
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

We are rerouting your query to the parallel studio forum for a quicker resolution.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

You should have received an email with Serial number/license file. Can you double check your email?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
SureshR
Beginner

I have received the mail regarding this and there was a link for license file. But if I click that error 404 not found message showing

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

Can you provide us a screenshot of the link and the error?

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

I am not so sure what happened at your end. But I am able to access https://registrationcenter.intel.com/ and downloaded the package using Chrome.

0 Kudos
SureshR
Beginner

I could download the package. But not licence file.

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

Or you can download OneAPI toolkit which doesn't require a license.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/hpc-toolkit.html

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

If that the case, untar the package, run the install.sh and use Serial Number to install.

0 Kudos