oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1264 Discussions

How can I access older versions of the Intel IPP?

JP2022
Beginner

Hi

I am looking for the installers of the older versions of the Intel IPP libraries. Sadly only the latest one is available on the download page (2021 version). I need access to 2019 and IPP9 as this is what my current code base is depending on. 

Can anyone advise how to access the older installers?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Greg_Anderson_Intel

If you have a version of Intel oneAPI with Intel Priority Support you have instant access to older versions of all the components. Community support provides the most recent.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Jakub, we checked our repositories, however we were unable to find an Update 9 version for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux*.

The last version that we were able to find was Update 5. Please click the link to download the software: https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/15817/l_ipp_2019.5.281.tgz

0 Kudos
Greg_Anderson_Intel

If you have a version of Intel oneAPI with Intel Priority Support you have instant access to older versions of all the components. Community support provides the most recent.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jakub, we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos