oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1295 Discussions

I am looking for Intel oneAPI Toolkits for Fortran Compiler 2021

VlasisDimosthenis

Hello

I am looking for an older version of Intel oneAPI (Base + HPC) Toolkits. Maybe I need the Fortran Compiler 2021. I need to do the above

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361706781_Install_Abaqus_2022_User-Subroutines_How_to_Link_Abaqus_2022_with_Intel_oneAPI_Fortran_Compiler_Visual_Studio

Can anyone help me where to find it? As I am a PhD student, is there any license for students or University? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Vlasis, we have contacted you internally with some information. Please check you inbox and respond us internally as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
VlasisDimosthenis

Ok ArpanB_Intel, 

Thanks for your quick reply.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Vlasis, please note that you need a license to access the older software.

If you are a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program and wish to extend your existing license, please email your serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a license.

0 Kudos
VlasisDimosthenis

Currently, I am a PhD student, and I have not installed any oneAPI. I wish to install the Fortran Compiler 2021 mentioned below

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361706781_Install_Abaqus_2022_User-Subroutines_How_to_Link_Abaqus_2022_with_Intel_oneAPI_Fortran_Compiler_Visual_Studio

Ok then, I request the license to software_tools_request@intel.com

Thanks

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Vlasis, thank you for the update. We await your findings.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Vlasis, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos