oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1380 Discussions

Incompatible build version when configure analysis through remote-ssh

Incisors
Beginner

I am configuring performance through remote-ssh from my windows to remote linux server.

I am encountering issues about "Detected VTune Profiler build #626834 on the target system at * is incompatible with the build #627177 on the host. Specify another target install directory or clean current to enable automatic installation process."  

I can not update the target to a new version due to a lack of privilege on the target server. The server have profiler version of 2024.0, but my local machine have 2024.0.1. So, I want to install the older version of vtune. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Haochen, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Haochen, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Haochen, please note that older versions of Intel® VTune™ Profiler are not available publicly, only the latest Intel® VTune™ Profiler versions are available for download and installation.

Intel® has decided that Intel Libraries, Analysis, and AI Tools Versions: 2024.0.0 and earlier are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools. The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. We understand that this might be challenging, but it's important to note that the users with active priority support can only access older product versions.

For more information refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Version.

Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal you gain access to as part of your support subscription. 

FAQ's Priority Support Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Haochen, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos