oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1400 Discussions

Install of Intel OneAPI 2024.2 fail on Win10

bredsj
Novice

I have the 2022 Intel OneAPI Basekit installed as well as the HPC toolkit. Trying to update the 2022 install or install new 2024.2 version fails, see attached log. I'll appreciate some assistance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Steph, Could you please share the below details with us?

• Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version.
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 
  • Complete Installation Log files. 
    • The default path for a log file for a oneAPI installation is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs 
  • Screenshot of the error screen.

To assist you further, we would require these details.

0 Kudos
bredsj
Novice

MSVS 2022 17.0.5 is the MS VS version

No other Intel Parallel Studio or OneAPI installed, old installed was uninstalled to see if fresh install would work.

Offline package was used w_BaseKit_p_2024.2.0.635_offline.exe

The logfile is reported to be located at the position as per screenshot, I have included that whole folder.

Screenshot shown below.

Please note that I have removed the total OneAPI folder and retried the installation with the same results

bredsj_0-1723029341840.png

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Steph, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
bredsj
Novice

Thanks, received and replied

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Steph, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos