oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Installation of OneAPI HPC kit 2024

matrix1
Beginner

Greetings to all,

I initiated an upgrade from my earlier version of OneAPI set of toolkits including HPC toolkit under visual studio 2022 ver17.8.   While the Base tool kit went through without any issues.  In the earlier version of Visual Studio ( version17.1),  I could integrate intel Fortran

matrix1_0-1704348896343.jpeg

and use this without any issues in addition to C++ and Python.

I had deleted all old versions of Visual Studio and all toolkits of OneAPI including Base toolkit and HPC toolkit.

I am getting the following error.  Log file can be enclosed on hearing from you.

Please note: I had an alert from Microsoft Windows version 11/ Microsoft Edge that a newer version of Visual Studio was available and had initiated the upgrade ....

With warm regards 

Srinivas Koduri

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel
0 Kudos
matrix1
Beginner

Greetings friends,

The second option of solution as advised by Devorah_H and Juhi_B (both the experts are from intel) has worked wonders.   Thank you for your wonderful co-ordination.   I take this opportunity to gratefully thank you both for your valuable time and suggestions.   While I did not expect such an issue, Intel has figured out a way and offered a wonderful work around.   

Thank you again ...

With warm regards

Dr. Srinivas Koduri

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi, Srinivas; we have sent you a private message. Please check your community inbox

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi, Dr. Srinivas; thank you for your confirmation. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.  

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos