oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1262 Discussions

Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 U4 installation failure on Windows 10 20H2

alexroz
Beginner

Installation of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 U4 keep failing on Windows 10 20H2 with the following errors (while I can install it fine on Windows 1909):

At first, I get the following warning: An AddTrust certificate is required to install this software. The required certificate was not found on your system. Click "Yes" to install the certificate and continue, or click "No" to cancel the installation.

When I click "Yes" I get the following error: Package signature verification failed.

In the past when I had similar problem I would install the following QuoVadis certificates: QuoVadis_CA.cer and QuoVadis_Root.cer. But It doesn't help with  Windows 10 20H2.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Please find the required registry files and certificate in the zip file attached herewith. However, do let me know if the issue persists even after installing them.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Thanks for posting the concern in our forum. Could you please provide screenshots of the mentioned warning and error? It would provide us a better understanding of the concern.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Thanks for providing the screenshot of the error. However, the screenshot of the mentioned warning did not reach us. Please re-attach and send it in a comment. We would be requiring it to proceed further.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
alexroz
Beginner

Hi 

I have already written the exact content of the warning message in my first post.

An AddTrust certificate is required to install this software. The required certificate was not found on your system. Click "Yes" to install the certificate and continue, or click "No" to cancel the installation.

Why are you insisting on me attaching the screenshot? What is missing?

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Screenshots of the exact errors and warnings provide certain details to us. Visual information on how and when the error/warning pops up allows our internal team to replicate the exact issue that you are facing in your environment and to check on it.

However, we understand. Thanks for providing the exact warning message. We are checking on the concern with our internal team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Thanks for your patience while we were checking with our internal team. We are attaching the latest certificates, herewith. Please install them and thereafter try installing the product. However, if the persists, please get back to us with a screen capture of the failure. We would be requiring it to proceed further.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
alexroz
Beginner

Hello Soumya

I can't extract the content of RootCertificates.zip and root_4.zip which residing in certificates.zip.

The files are either password-protected or corrupted.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Please find the required files attached herewith. However, do let me know if the issue persists even after installing them.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Please find the required registry files and certificate in the zip file attached herewith. However, do let me know if the issue persists even after installing them.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Please let us know if the issue persists or if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
alexroz
Beginner

Hi

Thank you. 

Application of the content of the final_certificates.zip completely resolved the issue.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rozenvaser__Alexei,

Thanks for getting back to us with the update on the post. We are glad to know that the issue has been completely resolved. Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos