oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel compiler installer error 19.0.4.425

TJC_AAA
Beginner

I am trying to download an already purchased Intel Fortran Compiler (Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 4 Composer Edition for Fortran Windows) but upon starting the installer, I get the message "Could not connect to Intel Software Development Products Registration Center. "  It says package requires internet connection but obviously my internet is completely functional. It also says "please check system proxy settings and try again."  Please let me know how to solve this problem. 
I have attached a screenshot.

Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Thomas, please note that Intel® has decided that Intel Parallel Studio XE, All Editions, All Versions are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools.

The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. For more information refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Versions. 

We recommend using the offline installer to install the product.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Thomas, we would really appreciate it if you could share the developments of your query with us. We await your response.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
TJC_AAA
Beginner

Thank you very much for your message.  Please let me know specifically what details would be helpful to send to you; I appreciate greatly any suggestions you can make to help me install the compiler!

Here is the last bit of my chat session with Intel. with Alexander Troy on 10/19/2023:

Alexander Troy

I see, lastly, please provide a screenshot showing that you are unable to register using the email tcavicchi@enernex.com.

8:32:42 AM

Me

I will now log in, if I can find the pw I made but all it shows is "No results" when I click on the Licenses tab, so it's not going to help.

8:33:56 AM

Alexander Troy

I understand, the screenshot would just give me more details regarding your concern in order for us to investigate and provide an appropriate resolution as quickly as possible.

8:34:53 AM

Your file has been successfully uploaded to the agent.

Alexander Troy

Thank you for that. We highly appreciate your continuous participation throughout our conversation.

With this, we will now proceed to coordinate the case 06023414 with our team for us to further investigate.

8:36:32 AM

Kindly expect an email within 24 hours.

0 Kudos
TJC_AAA
Beginner

THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED (as of 10/28/2023)!  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Thomas, thank you for your response. Please note that Intel® has decided that Intel Parallel Studio XE, All Editions, All Versions are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools.

The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. For more information refer to the link: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Versions. 

We recommend using the offline installer to install the product.

Also, you can click Intel® Parallel StudIo Xe 2019 Update 4 for more information.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Thomas, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos