oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1409 Discussions

Is oneAPI functions really ok on ipex(intel_extension_for_pytorch)?

pzqking
Beginner

I had tried to install oneAPI on windows,then install a conda,followed instrutions on:Welcome to Intel® Extension for PyTorch* Documentation!

But it report errors like:Error loading "C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\intel_extension_for_pytorch\bin\intel-ext-pt-gpu.dll" or one of its dependencies.

Just like what happened when I tried to install it on wsl,on ubuntu 22.04,if I directly install AI tool kit and source it,it returns segmentation fault then teminated the python complier after I used to('xpu') methor.And if I tried to install with commands above for linux,it reports missing on a gpu related .so package.

In ipex document,oneAPI ver 2023.2.0 is requested,but it automatically downloads 2024.0 when I tried to get through.

What should I do to train my model on my windows system?Not directML,but ipex because even 12G Gmem is too small for dml consumptions.I need a way for a speed and compacity at lease meets GTX 1080,better be able to accelerate by integrated graphics.If oneAPI ver 2023.2.0 is basical but no support with 2024.0,is there any way to get a installer?

Main sys:windows 10 22H2 19045.3693

python tried but faild:3.11.5,intelpython 3.9.

Driver version:31.0.101.4972

GPU:XE 96EU+ARCA730M

NUC X15 laptop kit,added in 32*2 4800mhz mem,1T KIOXIA RC20 SSD.

QQ截图20231206175756.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vipin_Singh1

Hi 子棋 彭, we can see that you have created a duplicate thread here: https://community.intel.com/t5/oneAPI-Registration-Download/Is-Intel-extention-of-torch-died/m-p/1549997#M6577, with a similar concern. We will close this thread as a duplicate and we will continue our support on that thread.  

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos