oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1380 Discussions

Licensing issue for 5 user floating license

Sanjeev_Kumar
Beginner

We are having 5 user floating "intel visual  fortan composer XE for windows"   license. due to recent change in the server motherboard this license has stopped working. When i tried to login into intel portal and tried to see the license, i am not finding the license there. Please help me on this regard.

We have raised the issue few days back also but unfortunately , we missed the email from intel as this was moved to Junk folder and later thread was closed.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidWhite
Valued Contributor II

Composer XE is probably no longer supported.

You should migrate to the Intel OneAPI compiler -- this is available for free download, see for example Download the Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
Sanjeev_Kumar
Beginner

What will happen to my license? At least should appear in my license list. so that we can use it. now it is not at all appearing in my list.

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

There is a separate forum that covers licenses and software installation. You posted in that forum, and a moderator there is waiting for more information from you.

0 Kudos