oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

OneApi Toolkit integration with VS2022

MeirPaz
Beginner

Hi

1) I have installed 2 OneApi libraries IPP and MKL but the installation hasn't fully 

integrated the products with VS2022 so I cant compile and link my  application.

for example oneMKLIncludeDir is used in VC++ Directories sections but it is not defined as a macro.

The same occurred for IPP1AIncludeDir that is used but not defined.

How can I defined all the needed macros?

2)  In the documentation written that the libraries are single threaded,

is there any versions that are multithreaded?

thanks in advance

Meir Paz

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Meir, could you please share the below details:

• Operating System build version.
  • Version and update number of Intel® oneAPI Base toolkit and Intel® oneAPI HPC toolkit.
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 
  • Screenshots of the error screen.
  • Click on the "Copy Info" button of Microsoft Visual Studio and share it with us.
    • Click on 'Help' tab-->About Microsoft Visual Studio-->Copy Info

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
MeirPaz
Beginner

Hi Vipin

thanks you for your response!!

As I mentioned in my question, The IDE integration problem occurred when I installed only the IPP and MKL packages

(selected installation), and this problem occured both in offline and online installation. But after that I had uninstalled

the product an installed it again using the recommended installation process that installs all the packages in the product, and in this 

installation, the product fully integrated with VS2022 and the example application was compiled and linked successfully.

I think that the full integration process must be successful even for individual packages installation and there might be a bug

in this installation scenario, but now after the full installation integrated successfully with the IDE everything is fine

and I can live with that.

Thank you again for your response!!

yours

Meir Paz

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Meir, thank you for your confirmation. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.  

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos