oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Problem Intel Parallel Studio license

Dominik_Schleicher

Dear all,

I have registered my Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux* in June 2019 (can provide details like the serial number if needed). Now since some weeks, we noticed significant problems with the compilers, and I recently learned that Intel Parallel Studios no longer exists and was replaced by OneAPI.

I therefore want to inquire what this implies for our previous license and if we can still have any user support to ensure we can use for C++ and Fortran compilers. This is for research- and education-oriented work at the University of Concepción in Chile using a high-performance computing cluster in our astronomy department.

Thank you in advance,

Dominik

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Dominik, we assume that your issue is resolved. If you have any additional queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Greg_Anderson_Intel

Sure, if you have an existing license with valid Intel Priority Support it applies to the current version as well as the prior generation.  When we changed to oneAPI in 2020 after the Intel developer products being marketed under the Parallel Studio name the support you have access to with Intel Priority did not change.  Here is the link for the FAQ which includes the support site link, etc.  

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/support/faq-priority-support.html

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Dominik, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program and wish to extend your existing license, please email your serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a license.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Dominik, we assume that your issue is resolved. If you have any additional queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos