oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Register old Intel Composer Installation

JoergHeitzer
Beginner

Hi,

I've inherited a 2015 Intel Composer Installation on a Linux machine from a colleague that's not there any more. The installation works OK but had never been registered. Is there a way I can register it without possessing the email with the registration credentials?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for the information. We have a better understanding of the concern now. Based on it, the license has been successfully transferred to your current account. We have also sent a private message (to your forum inbox) with additional (confidential) information regarding the transfer to make sure you have access to the license.

Intel® Registration Center: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

Note: We have removed the private details from your last comment. However, please be assured as the information is saved on our end. Going forward, kindly make sure not to provide any private information such as license serial number, password, purchase document, a registration email, etc, in the forum posts. That would make it publicly available. Our internal team will request it via private message or email when required.

Please feel free to let us know if there are any queries or concerns regarding the same. Kindly update us if the issue has been resolved. Looking forward to your response on the thread.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JoergHeitzer,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have recently responded back to you on ticket ID: 05718862 that was generated based on a reply to your old ticket (ID: 04403540). Kindly let us know if this concern is related to that ticket (05718862).

Your update will allow us to address your concern better.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
JoergHeitzer
Beginner

Hi Soumya, no, my problem is not related to ticket ID: 04403540.  As I explained in the email my product seems to be already registered but the system does not permit me to login. I've therefore created this new account but I cannot register because the license ID is already known by the system. I would like to register my product with this new account. My old login ID was : xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx

Licence ID: XXXX-XXXXXXXX, Item No: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

best regards Joerg

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for the information. We have a better understanding of the concern now. Based on it, the license has been successfully transferred to your current account. We have also sent a private message (to your forum inbox) with additional (confidential) information regarding the transfer to make sure you have access to the license.

Intel® Registration Center: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

Note: We have removed the private details from your last comment. However, please be assured as the information is saved on our end. Going forward, kindly make sure not to provide any private information such as license serial number, password, purchase document, a registration email, etc, in the forum posts. That would make it publicly available. Our internal team will request it via private message or email when required.

Please feel free to let us know if there are any queries or concerns regarding the same. Kindly update us if the issue has been resolved. Looking forward to your response on the thread.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for accepting our solution. Based on it, we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We are here to assist you.

Hope you have an amazing day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos