oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Unable to rehost license file

AC123
Beginner

Hi,

I have a commercial 2-seat floating license for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* 2020. Though Priority Support has expired, I was informed that I could still update the host information on the license file.

Unfortunately, completing the required fields in the 'Update and Regenerate License' form results in the error, "Please fill in the mandatory details", and the request cannot be completed.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Andrew, we have updated the license host information from our end. Please download the latest license files and proceed with the installation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Andrew, we have contacted you internally with some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
AC123
Beginner

Hi ArpanB_Intel, 
Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to respond to your private message since my Inbox is empty. 
Instead, I've added a comment to the Support Request associated with this case.

Regards,

Andrew

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Andrew, thank you for the update.

We have contacted you internally to ask for the new host information so that we can make the changes in our database. Please check your inbox and respond to us internally so that we can make the changes.

0 Kudos
AC123
Beginner

Hi ArpanB_Intel,

There are still no entries in my Inbox.

I've appended the additional details on the new license server to the Support ticket.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Andrew, we have updated the license host information from our end. Please download the latest license files and proceed with the installation.

0 Kudos
AC123
Beginner

Hi ArpanB_Intel,

Thanks for updating the license file. 

I've updated the Support ticket with another question concerning a missing option.

Regards,

Andrew

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Andrew, to add Intel® FLEXlm* License Borrowing Capability, please visit here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/intel-flexlm-license-borrowing-capability.html

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Andrew, thank you for sharing the confirmation. We are glad that the issue is resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos