oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Vtune build version issue

buse
Novice

Hi,

I want to analyze via "remote Linux ssh". My advisor installed vtune on the target machine a few mounts ago. Now, I installed vtune on my host machine where I run vtune-gui on my host machine.

But I am getting an error: "

Detected VTune Profiler build #624516 on the target system at busesabah@blabla:/opt/intel/oneapi/vtune/2022.4.1/ is incompatible with the build #624757 on the host. Specify another target install directory or clean current to enable automatic installation process.
VTune cannot detect remote machine configuration. "

I can not update the target to a new version due to a lack of privilege on the target server. So, I want to install the older version of vtune. How I can do it? I have already inspect "https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/troubleshooting/older-version-product.html" this link. It is not helping. 

Thanks,
Buse Sabah
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Buse, thank you for sharing the update internally regarding the closure of this thread.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos