oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1456 Discussions

intel HPC and Base Toolkits & Visual Studio 2022

OnurCanci
Beginner

Hello,

I'd like to use Fortran Programing language in Visual Studio 2022. I am using the latest version of Visual studio which is 17.9.2 version. 

And also, I am using the latest version of intel HPC toolkit and intel oneAPI Base toolkit. I am sharing the versions on the attachments. 

When I install three of these software's on the environment which has Internet access, I don't have any problem and I can use Fortran Language. 

But when I install them on an offline environment which means no internet access. I can't see Fortran language on Visual Studio. 

I shared the HPC toolkit and intel oneAPI Base toolkit installation logs to you. 

How can we fix this issue, please help. 

Thanks,

Regards. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
OnurCanci
Beginner

Here are all logs I have. 

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Onur, could you please share the below details with us?

• OS build on which you are installing the product.
  • Exact version of Intel® oneAPI Base toolkit and Intel® HPC Toolkit.
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 

To assist you further, we would require these details.

0 Kudos
OnurCanci
Beginner

Hello,

First of all, thanks for your helping.

I'm sharing the details. 

• Windows 10 LTSC 1809
  • Intel® oneAPI Base toolkit Version is 2024.0.1.45 Offline setup and Intel® HPC Toolkit Version is 2024.0.1.35 Offline setup. 
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI aren't installed on my system. 
  • Visual Studio setup is an offline setup. I can install Visual Studio by not using any internet connection. All of the workloads like C++, .NET etc. are in the offline setup file. 

As I said before, I am using the all the files on an Online Environment, and I don't get any error. End of the day I have fortran on my VS. 

My problem is on Offline Environment which doesn't have internet access. 

Please ask me anything you need. 

Thanks,

Regards. 

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Onur, thank you for sharing the required details. We would like to inform you that Microsoft Visual Studio 2022.17.9.2 is not compatible with Intel® Toolkits Version: 2024.0. You may uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio 2022.17.9.2 and install a compatible version, i.e., Visual Studio 2022 17.7.5 or Visual Studio 2019 16.11.31. Kindly follow the below troubleshooting steps to uninstall Visual Studio 2022 properly:

0 Kudos
OnurCanci
Beginner

Hello,

I understand every step you said. Please, give me some time to achieve this Visual Studio version which is 2022 17.7.5. Once I download it, I'll install it as soon as possible. 

Should this solution work in an Offline network? Am I right? 

By the way I have the setup of Visual Studio 17.4.4. If you recommend another solution for this version. It would be okay to me, too. 

Thanks,

Regards. 

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Onur, please take your time and follow the installation steps whenever possible. Yes, the installers work in an offline environment.

Also, please know that our engineering team has tested and validated Visual Studio 2022 version 17.7.5 with the latest Intel® Toolkits. Visual Studio 2022 17.7.4 may or may not work with the product.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Onur, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Onur, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
OnurCanci
Beginner

Hello Vipin,

I tried to install this VS version which is 17.7.5 and the latest intel Toolkit and basekit on a standalone laptop which has Windows 10 LTSC 1809 17763.5576 version. And It worked very well. 

But When I tried to install these same setups on a domain computer which has Windows 10 LTSC 1809 17763.5329 version. It didn't work.

Do you think this version is not supported for intel or VS? 

Thanks,

Regards.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Onur, thank you for sharing an update.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos