oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit installation for Windows

JCHIANG
Beginner

Cannot install my new a single-node license of Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit. It stopped immediately after finishing extract files from w_BaseKit_32bit_p_2022.1.2.40_offline.exe

Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Visual Studio 2022 professional installed

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Jing, the new version of the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits have been released that has fixed the integration issue with Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2022 version 17.1.x. Please proceed to download the new 2022.1.3 version of the toolkit.

For free download of the toolkits, visit> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Jing, our investigation has shown us that on Microsoft* Windows*, the installation of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits versions 2022.1 and 2022.1.2 and standalone components will fail using Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2022 version 17.1.x.

There are 2 possible workarounds, prior to installing an Intel® oneAPI toolkit or component:

We are striving to provide a new release in the weeks ahead to address this installation issue. Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

0 Kudos
JCHIANG
Beginner

No I don't solve the problem yet. I've read the same suggestion as you wrote above on the subject "KNOWN ISSUE with Intel oneAPI Toolkits versions 2022.1 and 2022.1.2 and standalone components", and tried it right away.  Unfortunately, it failed with version 17.0.6, too. The installer stopped at the following point:
Component id: intel.oneapi.win.compilers-common-runtime, name: oneAPI Complier, version 2022.0.2-3692
Sequence execution failed. Have replied my try to the issue.

No much time to try the second suggestion, so I gave up on trying to solve the problem. Use Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 instead. This earlier version is working with oneAPI Toolkits versions 2022 probably. Hopefully, this problem can be solved in the near future while my subscription still valid.

Anyway, thank you for your concern.

Jing-Hsien

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jing, the new version of the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits have been released that has fixed the integration issue with Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2022 version 17.1.x. Please proceed to download the new 2022.1.3 version of the toolkit.

For free download of the toolkits, visit> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html

0 Kudos
JCHIANG
Beginner

I have SUCCESSFULLY installed w_BaseKit_p_2022.1.3.210_offline with Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 version 17.1. Thank you all very much!

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jing, thank you for accepting our solution. We are glad that the issue is resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos