oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

oneAPI base toolkit installation problem

WilliamF1
Beginner

I have been attempting to install the base toolkit on windows 10. When I run the installer it tells me that the executable file has been corrupted and to obtain a fresh copy of it. I have done this several times and it keeps giving me this error. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi WilliamF1,

Thanks for the details. Proceeding further, we had tried installing using the downloadables provided on the download link from the screenshot. However, the error did not occur in any of the instances. We also did not find any corruption in the files.

We are providing a direct download link. Please try downloading the product using the below link.

Link: https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/17978/w_BaseKit_p_2021.3.0.3221_offline.exe

If the issue persists, please check your antivirus (if any) to find any restrictions towards the product and your download folder to delete any download files or extraction folder of the same product toolkit as it might end up getting mixed with them.

However, do let me know on the thread if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi WilliamF1,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please provide the below details.

• A screenshot of the mentioned error.
  • The version of the product toolkit you were trying to install.

The above information would provide us a better understanding of the issue.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
WilliamF1
Beginner

Dear Soumya:

I have enclosed a screenshot of the error. I am trying to install version 2021.3 of the base toolkit. Thanks, WilliamF1.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi WilliamF1,

Thanks for the details. Proceeding further, we had tried installing using the downloadables provided on the download link from the screenshot. However, the error did not occur in any of the instances. We also did not find any corruption in the files.

We are providing a direct download link. Please try downloading the product using the below link.

Link: https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/17978/w_BaseKit_p_2021.3.0.3221_offline.exe

If the issue persists, please check your antivirus (if any) to find any restrictions towards the product and your download folder to delete any download files or extraction folder of the same product toolkit as it might end up getting mixed with them.

However, do let me know on the thread if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi WilliamF1,

Thanks for providing the update on my last comment. Proceeding further, I am closing this thread. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos