oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

oneapi offline installation

SOUSKES
Beginner

Tried to install offline Intel OneApi v2024.1 (and the version below) on Visual Studio 2019 v16.11.34. But I’m encountering the some problem like this. Details: Attempt 1 of 2 failed. Execution of C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\resources\app\ServiceHub\Services\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Service\VSIXInstaller.exe failed with exit code -2146233088, output: Process crashed Attempt 2 of 2 failed. Execution of C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\resources\app\ServiceHub\Services\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Service\VSIXInstaller.exe failed with exit code -2146233088, output: Process crashed Error: Sequence execution failed this is my log file

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RahulC_Intel

Hi Souskes, please note Intel® has decided that Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Versions: 2024.1.0 and earlier are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools.   

The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. For more information refer to the link:  https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Versions.   

However, Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel® Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal and gain access as part of support subscription.   

Refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html and know more about priority support. 

0 Kudos
SOUSKES
Beginner

However, when I use the latest version (2024.2), the same issue still occurs.

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Souskes, could you please share the below details with us for further investigation.

• Operating System and it's Build version on which you are installing the product.
  • Did you use offline or online installer?
  • Screenshot of an error code?
  • which version of Visual Studio you are using for latest product.

0 Kudos
SOUSKES
Beginner

I am using Windows 10 as my operating system, and the version of Visual Studio I am using is 2019 (version 16.11.37). I want to install the Intel Base Toolkit and all components of HPC. The installation will be done offline. The issues are as follows:

SOUSKES_1-1723201164878.png

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Souskes, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

0 Kudos