Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
5006 Discussions

Failed to finalize the result. Check spp-server.log but there is no log

karanveer23
Beginner

Hi Team

Platform profiler for target CentOS 8 system is failing when Finalizing the report . Need assistance in fixing this as logs are there but report generation fails . Please let me know if you need more information . SEPDK target driver is installed and there is no warning while starting the test . Other tests like Platform Snapshot & System Overview are working fine .

karanveer23_0-1628506073352.png

karanveer23_1-1628506155461.png

karanveer23_2-1628506445268.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
clevels

Hello-This issue has been resolved in Intel VTune Profiler release 2021.7. Please try again with this release. As this issue has been resolved we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
26 Replies
Mariana_Lopez_Jaimez

Thank you for trying. I think this will require further investigation on our side. In the meantime, the best workaround is still editing the file directly inside the collection result.

Please keep reaching out: we love hearing from our users' experience (the good, the bad, and the ugly).

0 Kudos
karanveer23
Beginner

Thanks for the update Alex but I couldn't find keyword "M2M Rd Trk CH0 Latency (ns)" in icelake_server.xml under <vtune_installation_directory>intel/oneapi/vtune/2021.6.0/config/vpp_metrics/ . 

Where do I have to make the changes ?

0 Kudos
karanveer23
Beginner

Hi Team , Any update on my last reply ?

0 Kudos
Mariana_Lopez_Jaimez

Hello,

I searched the path shared by Alexander above and I corroborated your observations. I'm doing a root-cause analysis to determine what's happening in this case. In the meantime, for collection results that contain the icelake_server.xml file, please keep editing the file as we have discussed. If I'm not mistaken, there will be another release of VTune containing the fix for this issue in the next few weeks. Once the new version is out and you upgrade to it, this issue won't be a problem.

0 Kudos
karanveer23
Beginner
0 Kudos
clevels

Hello-This issue has been resolved in Intel VTune Profiler release 2021.7. Please try again with this release. As this issue has been resolved we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

0 Kudos