I did a simple memory error analysis on my Fortran project which contains almost 9-10 modules and 15-20 subroutines and functions. Some functions are using mkl routines such as Intel mkl Fourier transform, lapack system of linear equations and matrix inversion routines.
I compiled the project with -g option. The code runs and successfully and the errors are listed in the inspector. However,
Although I selected the source folders in the search dialog box, the source is not listed and it shows memory references. I also selected the mkl directory in the search directory dialog box.
There is a warning for 'memory not deallocated'. I searched for all allocation and deallocation parts in my code, and I didn't see any missed array!
In addition, I would be happy if someone introduces a study reference on the ways to resolve or overcome memory related issues.