Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_A_Intel1
Employee

Non-commerical VTune analyzer for Linux?

Just wondering how many of you have taken advantage of the non-commercial version of the VTune analyzer for Linux and whether or not is it proving useful to you?
Do you think it is a good thing that Intel is making a non-commercial version available?
Are you happy with the non-commercial version?
I am inviting all feedback regarding the non-commercial version of the VTune analyzer for Linux. We are interested to hear what you have to say!
Thank you,

Message Edited by DaveA on 11-12-2004 11:19 AM

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_A_Intel1
Employee

It seems that nobody is using the non-commercial version and that we should stop making it available. Pity...

Message Edited by DaveA on 03-28-2005 03:31 PM

OR, nobody knows about it.
Still.
:)
rpb
Beginner

Hello !!

I got to know about the non comm version through this posting. It was good to see that Intel offers such a thing..:-)

And I guess the non comm versions will be just as great as the commercial versions, because it follows from the Intel FAQ that there's no difference b/w the two..I will download, install and let you know..

Thanks,
rpb

ABSOLUTELY. Please report back here, and let us know how it goes, and what you think.
cheers
jdg
jmckinne
Beginner

I would like to use it (the non-commercial version) for research purposes (i.e. optimizing science code). But apparently there's no Mandrake 10 support or kernel 2.6.3 support or whatever is the issue.
bijilash_babu
Beginner

Re: to DaveA's comments,
The first VTune version I used was a non commercial one.
though I had to go for VTune 7.2 because of more options.

I think there are others who use the stuff,they may not be
visiting this forum. So I think if its of no harm why
should Intel stop this edition. :)