Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

Problem in analysing the results

eretailtech
Beginner

I have attached some screen shots after which I am unable to understand what to do and how to proceed with test results. Awaiting your comments.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

You can use menu item "FileExport..." to pop up a dialog, please specify file name and path that you want to save, "All" is for all displayed contents in the view (processes report, threads report, modules report, hotspots report), "Selection" is for the selection in the view, especially for source view.

0 Kudos
eretailtech
Beginner

You can use menu item "FileExport..." to pop up a dialog, please specify file name and path that you want to save, "All" is for all displayed contents in the view (processes report, threads report, modules report, hotspots report), "Selection" is for the selection in the view, especially for source view.

Thanks

but i want to know where is problem in my EXE which i am testing so i can understand that the diff... what i have to chnage

0 Kudos
Peter_W_Intel
Employee
Quoting - eretailtech

Thanks

but i want to know where is problem in my EXE which i am testing so i can understand that the diff... what i have to chnage

For sampling data collection, modify the activity and keep event named CPU_CLK_UNHALTED.CORE only - thus, after runing sampling, the result will display "Most Active Functions In Your Application" which diaply hot functions in your module, and elapse time. Then you can doubl-click to narrow down to hot source lines.

Regards, Peter

0 Kudos