Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

VTune 9.1 problem with integration Visual Studio 2003

_flame_
Beginner
Integration exists in VS 2003 but do not work. I press any button in tunning menu and nothing happens.
In VS 2005 works good. XP SP2.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Peter_W_Intel
Employee
Quoting - _flame_
Integration exists in VS 2003 but do not work. I press any button in tunning menu and nothing happens.

1. It seems thereare "buttons" on tool bar, but it doesn't work.
2. You can exit Visual Studio* 2003 and delete "vtune" folder under project's directory
3. Reenter Visual Studio* that "vtune" folder will be created automatically, andpress Wizard button- if Integration was installed properly.
4. Try to create a new project to verify if you can use VTune Analyzer's buttons on tool bar.
5. Uninstall/re-install the product.

Regards, Peter
0 Kudos
_flame_
Beginner
Quoting - _flame_

1. It seems thereare "buttons" on tool bar, but it doesn't work.
2. You can exit Visual Studio* 2003 and delete "vtune" folder under project's directory
3. Reenter Visual Studio* that "vtune" folder will be created automatically, andpress Wizard button- if Integration was installed properly.
4. Try to create a new project to verify if you can use VTune Analyzer's buttons on tool bar.
5. Uninstall/re-install the product.

Regards, Peter
"vtune" folder under project`s directory is not created. I already tried Uninstall/re-install VTune.
VS 2005 work fine, 2003 no. How examine integration manually?
0 Kudos