Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4974 Discussions

We are unable to find registrations/downloads matching this request

chauvjo
Novice

Not sure this is the right forum, but I am getting the following error message when I try and download the latest version (Version 2013 Initial Release or Update 1)  of Intel Advisor XE

We are unable to find registrations/downloads matching this request.

I have an education license for both Windows and Linux and am seeing the same error message.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
7 Replies
chauvjo
Novice
One more thing....I was able to download the update using the Intel Software Manager under Windows but the software is not available via the website download.
0 Kudos
chauvjo
Novice
Sorry posted twice...
0 Kudos
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee
Hello John, Can you please let me know if you got the error when you attempted to download from the Intel Registration Center (http://registrationcenter.intel.com)? If not, can you please describe the steps in greater detail so that I can reproduce the issue and help resolve it? Sorry for the inconvenience. Intel Developer Support
0 Kudos
chauvjo
Novice
RAVI, I have attached a pdf file which shows the error when I attempt to download for the Intel Registration Center. Thanks, John
0 Kudos
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee
Hello John, Thank you for the additional information and the error screenshots. I have escalated the issue to the concerned folks and I hope to get the issue resolved at the earliest. Your patience is much appreciated. Intel Developer Support
0 Kudos
chauvjo
Novice
Thanks for the help...just checked and problem still exist..
0 Kudos
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee
Hello John, The issue was resolved recently and you confirmed the same. Please let us know if you have any related issues. Sorry for the inconvenience. Intel Developer Support
0 Kudos