Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

Difficulty with SSH key instructions

ydaglian
Employee

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for helping me. I'm an Intel employee in Intel Brazil and I'm trying to use the FPGA DevCloud.

After following the instructions on github, I'm stuck and need help to proceed.

I've completed every step until section "3.3 - Downloading a SSH key". I can't execute the commands on instruction 5: 

Instruction 5 on section "3.3 - Downloading an SSH key"Instruction 5 on section "3.3 - Downloading an SSH key"

If I try the command "Host devcloud", mobaterm shows the error "Host: command not found". I didn't create a file called "config", and neither can I find a directory on my PC.

Could you please help me?

Thank you a lot!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
HRZ
Valued Contributor III

You should first create a folder named ".ssh" in your "home" directory, then create a file named "config" inside that folder, and then add those lines inside that file.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
HRZ
Valued Contributor III

You should first create a folder named ".ssh" in your "home" directory, then create a file named "config" inside that folder, and then add those lines inside that file.

0 Kudos
ydaglian
Employee

Thank you, that was it!

I had to learn a little bit of Linux terminal commands to do it, but your answer helped me to know what to search for!

I believe the commands should be stated in the DevCloud tutorial. It could help other users.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The directory information was mention in Chapter 3.2.

May I know if the issue is resolved?

0 Kudos
ydaglian
Employee

Hi John,

Thank you!

Yes, the issue is resolved.

0 Kudos