Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

IEI Mustang-F100-A10 run benchmark async error on Openvino 2019 R1

LHenr2
Beginner

Product ID: IEI Mustang-F100-A10( Intel® Arria® 10 1150 GX FPGAs )

I'm testing the performance of IEI FPGA card on Openvino 2019 R1, need your help with issue as below:

When I use async mode, the prograss bar is stuck at 0.1%. but I use sync mode have not this issue.

Have you ever had a problem like this before? Can you help to take a look, thanks~

test command:

source /home/yanpeng/Downloads/fpga_support_files/setup_env.sh

export QUARTUS_ROOTDIR=/home/yanpeng/intelFPGA/18.1/quartus

export PATH=$PATH:/home/yanpeng/intelFPGA/18.1/quartus/bin

aocl program acl0 /opt/intel/openvino/bitstreams/a10_vision_design_bitstreams/2019R1_PL1_FP11_ResNet_SqueezeNet_VGG.aocx

./benchmark_app -i /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/demo/car.png -m ~/work/test_hddl_openvino/models_2019_r1/fp16/squezenet1.1/squeezenet1.1.xml -d HETERO:FPGA,CPU -api async -nireq 2Screenshot from 2019-05-21 08-23-18.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnT_Intel
Employee
Hi, May I know if this is only happening in the benchmark_app testing only? I have tried it in my system but I am not facing any issue. Can you try with using FP16 DLA?
0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee
Hi. I have found the issue. The default batch size is 1. You need to change the batch size to bigger than 1 (eg. -b 10) in order for the demo to work.
0 Kudos
LHenr2
Beginner

Hi JohnT,

Thanks for your reply, I'll try it on.​

0 Kudos