Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs

Package drawing

KTR
Beginner
Hi,
I am using this part in my design. Please provide package drawing for footprint creation for this part. Agilex (AGF 027)
AGFB027R25A. Also provide 3D model.

Regards,
Tatarao Kuramdasu
0 Kudos
4 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

Sorry to let you know that Intel FPGA do not provide support for PCB footprint symbols for FPGA and CPLD device families, similar to configuration devices.

However, we will continue the support by providing the schematic symbol which you can download from the link above. You could have the schematic symbol in .olb format from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/board-layout-test/pcb/pcb-cadence.html

For Thermal model/3D model, I am checking the information with my internal team. I will get back to you once I receive the information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
KTR
Beginner

Hi,

Please provide package drawing for this part. Agilex (AGF 027) AGFB027R25A to create footprint 

0 Kudos
KTR
Beginner

still i didn't receive package drawing for AGFB027 FPGA.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Apologize for the delay in response as I was getting the document from our internal team. Kindly refer to your email as I have forwarded the drawing in email as it is confidential.

Thanks.

Regards.

Aiman

0 Kudos