Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

E810-cam2

kaos
Beginner
Hi there,
Quick question, i have a custom design with E810 on board. Is there any guide how to program the external flash memory?
Cheers
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello kaos,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We would like to confirm if you are using embedded controller for the E810? If so, please provide us the exact model of your mother board. 

We would also like to ask what you meant by "I have custom design with E810 on board" and why would you be needing the information so we can provide an accurate information.

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further.

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
kaos
Beginner

Hi Zigfreid,

Thanks for the response, I have designed a board with E810-CAM2 and I do have the external FLASH(NVM) with SPI connected to BMC, so I was wondering what is the SPI FLASH image file that needs to be pre-loaded, so when the system powers up E810 can load the necessary information to E810 so processor can identify the device.

Cheers

Mustafa

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello kaos,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Your query will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
kaos
Beginner

Hi Zigfreid,

That would be great if we can move it to Embedded Connectivity Support team, please let me know how can we do that as soon as possible please.

Cheers

Mustafa

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @kaos:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We sent an email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos