Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
845 Discussions

How to distinguish between WGI210AT and WGI210IT

TS965
Beginner

HELLO,INTEL。

I'm very sorry that I didn't say hello just now. I'm going to make another statement. I hope you have time to read my question.

I suspect that one of the goods was refurbished from WGI210AT to WGI210IT, typed.

The functions of these two ic's are identical, only the parameter of temperature and width is different. Is it because the two IC's are made of different materials? Can we start authentication from this aspect?

Or does it open the lid, and the wafers inside will be different, which can be checked and compared?

Can the vacuum bag and label tell if it is an Intel product?

How to judge the difference between two goods without getting on the computer?

Excuse me, can Intel answer it for me? Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello TS965,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Firstly, as per checking you have multiple threads that you have posted on how to "distinguish between WGI210AT and WGI210IT". We will keep this thread instead and close the other as duplicate. 

Since your main concern is how to validate our chipsets, we will need to double check if we can provide further assistance on your concern or if we need to transfer you to a different support group. Please provide us some time to have this check. Would it be okay if we can provide an update between 2-3 business days. If you have a preferred date instead please advise us. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello TS965,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

As per further checking unfortunately your concern cannot be answered by our team however, your query will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi @TS965 

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Just a note to let you know that I have sent you some information to your registered email.

Regards,

Jaime L.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Ronny_G_Intel
Community Manager

Hi @Jaime_Lizarme 

This issue/question is still not resolved, the customer has been contacting me via the Community Support Admin Email Address but as mentioned before, I only provide assistance related to community-administrative issues.

Can you please follow up on it and make the resolution visible to the community?

Thanks,

Ronny G

0 Kudos