Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

Blstitch packages for apollo lake platform

AAbee
Beginner

Hi All,

I am using Intel's Apollo lake coreboot MR4 source for my custom coreboot devlopment.

Followed the "Apollo_lake_coreboot_MR4_Release_Notes.pdf" and downloaded the packages needed for Blstitch except the integrated sensor solution package.

" Intel® Integrated Sensor Solution 4.1.0.3364v3 for APL RS1 ".

I am only able to get the package ish_4.1.0.3364_apl_ww42.zip where I could not see the following PDT config file

INTC_pdt_APL_NS_BOM3_SENSORS.

Could any one please help me to get Intel® Integrated Sensor Solution 4.1.0.3364v3 for APL RS1 package for apollo lake platform ?

Issues:

1. From the package ish_4.1.0.3364_apl_ww42, i took the PDT config file INTC_pdt_BXT_P_NS_BOM3_SENSORS and renamed it in bxt_spi_8mb.xml file. The stitch goes success, but the board does not boot. Its just showing the PSOT code 0x00. Please provide feedback on this.
  2. Also we have taken the latest TXE (3.1.50.2222) into my current Blstitch package(which contains lower version TXE, PMC, etc..) and tried stitching. But the stitch fails during the key validation even though we tried replacing the latest keys.
  3. Is it correct to replace the latest TXE into the Blstich package which contains the lower version TXE, PMC, ISH , etc.. ?

Thanks & Regards,

Antony

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, IntelForum:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26900/Intel-Integrated-Sensor-Solution-Utilities-Tool-for-Intel-Atom-Processor-E3900-Series-Intel-Celeron-Processor-N3350-and-Intel-Pentium-Processor-N4200-for-Yocto-Project Intel® Integrated Sensor Solution Utilities Tool for Intel Atom® Processor E3900 Series, Intel® Celeron® Proces… may help you to solve the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

We hope that this information is useful to you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
AAbee
Beginner

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the feedback. The link provided does not have any binaries and PDT config files. Also it is for yocto based project.

Do we need to do any compilation with this package ?

Could you help me to download the package "Intel® Integrated Sensor Solution 4.1.0.3364v3 for APL RS1" ?

I hope with this package I can get the necessary Production_ishC_4.1.0.3364.bin and INTC_pdt_APL_NS_BOM3_SENSORS Pdt config file.

Thanks,

Antony

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, IntelForum:

Thanks for your reply.

The https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/601765 Intel(R) Integrated Sensor Solution Utilities for Apollo Lake document # 601765 has the information that may help you.

It is accessible to you when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account.

We hope that this information is useful to you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos