Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

Where can I find the Intel Atom E3930's (FCBGA1296) Land Pattern?

GAdam15
Beginner

Hello,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if this isn't the correct place to post this question.

I'm searching for the Intel Atom e3930's land pattern. I'm aware that it uses the same package type (FCBGA1296) as the Pentium and Celeron N/J series but haven't been able to find a detailed reference in any of their datasheets. I did find the package drawings but they are a bit vague on some of the finer orientation details and I want an accurate pad layout. It would be great if there was a footprint readily available for use in Altium (or able to be converted to an altium file) but a datasheet drawing would work fine as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @GAdam15​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The information stated in the library symbol for the SoC pad provided in the Cadence design source files document # 556467 may help you.

By the way, please review the documentation clarifications stated in section 1.0, on page 8 of the Intel Atom(R) E3900 and A3900 Processor Series Platform Design Guide (PDG) Addendum document # 558588 [Revision 2.8, April 2019] that may clarify your the doubts stated on your previous communication.

These documents can be found when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account at the following websites:

http://www.intel.com/cd/edesign/library/asmo-na/eng/556467.htm

http://www.intel.com/cd/edesign/library/asmo-na/eng/558588.htm

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to report or solve any inconvenience related to the cited sites, also process your RDC account upgrade. It can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/contact-support.html

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

GAdam15
Beginner

Hi Mæcenas,

Thanks for the help. I think I may have already applied for an RDC account upgrade a while back. I was able to download the pdf from the second link you posted but not the first. Is the first link more restricted than the second?

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @GAdam15​:

Thanks for your update.

Your last questions should be addressed through the last channel listed on our previous communication as we suggested.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
GAdam15
Beginner

Hello Mæcenas,

Sorry to bother you again, but I've contacted the support forum as you suggested and they were also unable to locate the file in your first link. Their response:

We have coordinated with our team to check for the link and we have found no results in the tools on our end. With that, may we ask you to coordinate with the person who provided you the first link to get additional information such as document title or software name? We look forward to your response.

Can you provide this information to help us locate the file?

Thanks!

0 Kudos