Requesting a .bsdl file for part#: QU80386EXTC-33

BXion2
Novice

URGENT!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @BXion2​:

Thank your for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Please review the information stated at the bottom of the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022396/processors.html

However, please review as a reference the following sites:

https://de.pcdrivers.guru/intel-386tm-ex-processors/download-682217.html

https://github.com/SCCapstone/omaha/tree/master/ivo/code

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice

I don't see a .bsdl file associated to part in question? Are you saying .bsdl file will work for all i386? If link of .bsdl file is provided that would save time, I think.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @BXion2​:

Thanks for your reply.

In order to be on the same page , could you please tell us if you have reviewed and understand the information stated in the first website of our previous message?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice
Yes, I've reviewed it but found no part# association to .bsdl file?
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @BXion2​:

Thanks for your clarification.

Please let us paraphrase our first communication.

The cited part number is associated to a processor of the Intel 386 family.

Based on the following screenshot specifically the yellow-highlighted information, which has been reviewed by you as is stated on your last message, the cited processors have been discontinued and are no longer supported.

support 386 processors.jpg

However, in order to help you we gave you a couple of third-party websites that are out of our scope of support.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice
As you know an I386 could match any devices with different pin counts and part#. An bsdl file would need to be specified to the device pin counts and part# in test. For Example: If you say Toyota (I386); R u talking about a Tundra, Camary, Avalon, etc..., engine size? not swappable. Is this "Intel"?
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @BXion2​:

Thanks for your clarification.

Based on your explanation, you should address your consultations or request associated to legacy devices to the experts of them.

Due to this fact, feel free to contact the companies listed at the following website to receive the proper support:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/products-and-solutions/obsolete-products/legacy-and-obsolete-product-suppliers.html

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice
This is not Intel? Intel does not support Intel devices?
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @BXion2​:

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, we support generally our suggested devices that can be used on new designs as any branch in the tech field for business reasons.

The device that you have mentioned has been discontinued and end-of-lifed since the end of 2004 (15 years ago).

Following the example that you have mentioned of cars, where do you acquire the spares for your 1950 classic car? Maybe in a specialized partner company instead of the car manufacturer spare division, because the third-party corporation assumes the responsibility to support your classic car for commercial purposes.

Due to this fact, feel free to contact any of the listed companies in the website stated in our previous communication.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice
Good one but even Classic car has a model and manufacture and part#. As relate to this case. Mfg=Intel and model was provided with part# and request was clearly defined. I don't see an issue here. If you don't have an answer I would think you would know to forward to the correct department, right?
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @BXion2​:

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to forward your request to any of the companies listed on the last provided website to receive the information that may help you.

We appreciate your comprehension and understanding.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos