Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

Should I have any special caution in my computer for xmas acitivity?

AShoj
Beginner

Hello, @CAgui2​ ,

Are you Cralos? It seems there was some changes in the webpage, I am not sure if this is the place we were using before.

This is Akita. I want information for cautions to maintenance my computer, I am on vacation so I want to clean the storage and to install monitoring tools.

Akita.

"Everyone hopes to get it right on the first try. The truth is, you need to try, fail, try, fail and try again and again til you get good at something." 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AShoj
Beginner

Hello, Cralos,

you sent me to links. Can you give a name of top tools?

Cralos are you in America?

This is Akita.

Have a good night.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

​Hello, @AShoj​ :

Thanks for your reply.

The Intel(R) Processor Diagnostic Tool is a suggested tool that can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005567.html

The rest of tools, which are third party can be found as a reference at the cited websites that should be reviewed by yourself.

In order to answer your last question, could you please let us the reasons to reveal our location?

Waiting for your reply to our question.

Best regards,

@CAgui2​ .

0 Kudos
AShoj
Beginner

My last question: Just trying to be nice people.

Thanks for the links.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AShoj Please provide us with the hardware involve on your configuration? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AShoj I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AShoj I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos