Embedded Server
Consolidate Considerations of Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Tools
261 Discussions

Need help with windows 10 drivers for this processor and documentation. Xeon - d 1539

sscha15
Beginner

Currently there is Single board computer with a xeab -d 1539 processor. This board will be running windows 10. The manufacturer only provide a very limited driver with no documentation. I have received a zip file that has drivers for the intel 552 dlls.  Is there API for this processor and documentation. Is there a good starting point you can direct me. All that is provided with the dll is a readme file, how to install on the SBC. Any information or direction you can provide would help.

Thanks

steven

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @sscha15​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please confirm if this forum is a duplicate of the thread stated in the following website?

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004Nzc1xSAB/currently-i-am-looking-into-working-on-a-sbc-with-the-intel-xeon-d-1539-processor-sbc-will-have-windows-10-installed-on-with-limited-drivers-any-information-you-can-provide-would-helpthankssteven

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos