Novice

I can't create teaming on 23.5. It just halted and no result come out

Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection driver version 12.15.184.1

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V driver version 12.18.8.4

Clipboard02.jpg

18 Replies
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChiu4, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. Please let us know if the I211 and I219-v are integrated into the board or PCIe. When you updated ANS to 23.5 did you remove VLANs and Teams and uninstall the previous ANS? Please provide a System Support Utility log in a post. This will help us investigate the issue. Find the download link below. 1- Download from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 2- Open SSU.exe 3- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan". 4- When finished scanning, click "Next". 5- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post. Let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
RChiu4
Novice

Dear Support,

As I updated to window 1803 It never work again on teaming.  I211 and I219-v are integrated into the same board. I uninstall ANS driver before install 23.5 version

0 Kudos
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChiu4, Thank you for the reply. We will investigate this issue, and provide an update soon. Let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
JYats
Beginner

Dear Support,

Suddenly sorry.

I have the same symptoms as this.

I can't create teaming on 23.5. It just halted and no result come out

Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection driver version 12.15.184.1

Windows 10 1809.17763.194

I211 and I219-v are integrated into the same board. I uninstall ANS driver before install 23.5 version.

I will attach a log of SSU.exe.

0 Kudos
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChiu4, Thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you tried other Team modes such as AFT? How long did you wait for the TeamName to be accepted? Let us know if you have any questions. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
RChiu4
Novice

Dear Support,

I have tried many team modes the result is same but i notice on device manager there are new adapter created but with disabled status and the adapter will disappear. The powershell status will be no changed. I wait for over night It just wait for complete status

0 Kudos
heatpipe
Beginner

I just wanted to say I have a nearly identical configuration as JYats, and I'm experiencing the same symptoms (in my case, a Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 motherboard). In addition, the installation of 23.5 resulted in installation hangs in other programs that do networking-related setup. In my case, my upgrade of virtualbox would hang. Peforming a system restore back to 23.4 returns my system to a functional state. I've also tried Intel's instructions on manually uninstalling proset and cleaning up various registry entries, but the problem persists. I can reproduce this problem, and can furnish any tracing if it helps in diagnosing the issue.

0 Kudos
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChiu4, Thank you for the reply. Please try the following: -Uninstall 23.5 software and drivers. -Delete contents of "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wired Networking\". -Re-install 23.5 software and drivers. -Import IntelNetCMDLets and create Teams Let us know if that changes anything. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
JYats
Beginner

Dear Support,

I tried this procedure, but the results did not change and I could not team.

0 Kudos
MVell
Beginner

Exact same problem here: 23.5 and Windows 1809. Powershell fails to create a team and crash in the process.

A virtual adapter shows in Device Manager and dissapear after a minute. Looking into it you can read "This device has no drivers". Hilarious.

0 Kudos
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChui4, Please let us know if you are still unable to create teams after reinstalling 23.5 as mentioned. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
masterwisxh
Beginner

i have the same problem cant create the team on windows 1809 23.5 drv

Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection driver version 12.15.184.1

integrated on Asus x299 TUF Mark1

also after installed 23.5 drv

TAP-NordVPN Windows Adapter V9 is NOT working at all ,even after reinstalled nordVPN and TAP driver so i cant use VPN

and i have messages on event

There was an error in determining the component "{750EDF1F-A07B-4C83-BF22-C4A2BA465A58}", property "DMIX", product "{967E7483-38D0-40E3-A44C-BAC69E0DC853}". The resource "HKEY_CURRENT_USER (64) \ SOFTWARE \ INTEL \ Network_Services \ NCS2 \ Intel (R) PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility \ installed" does not exist

An error occurred determining the property "ANS_DRIVERS" of the product "{967E7483-38D0-40E3-A44C-BAC69E0DC853}" when requesting the component "{0BF93498-B818-4E89-B31B-78AE29602021}

Windows Installer has changed the product setting. Product: Intel (R) Network Connections. Version: 23.5.0.0. Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Intel. Configuration change completed with status: 1602.

0 Kudos
ZKłos
New Contributor I

There are other threads already where people like me are reporting the same issue (command to create teram hangs). Reinstalls won't help. There's something broken in this release.

0 Kudos
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChiu4, Please let us know if you still need assistance with this issue. Prior to installing 23.5 were you using a fresh installation of Windows 10 1809, and if not would you be able to try a fresh installation? Let us know if you have any questions. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
ZKłos
New Contributor I

We'd like to be informed that software engineering is aware of the issue, is looking into it and that the issue is going to be fixed in next release with possible ETA.

WhyeBee_T_Intel
Employee

@ZKłos​ 

Hi ZKlos,

You may monitor this thread https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P000049EIPH/235-ans-teaming-powershell-cmdlet-hanging?fromCase=1 for the updates which has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Whybe T

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChiu4, Are you still encountering this issue? We are currently investigating this issue. Please let us know if you have any questions. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello RChiu4, We will continue to investigate this issue. Please check on the following thread for any updates, as we will post updates in this thread when available: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006AeVYSA0/?language=en_US Let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos