Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4875 Discussions

EXPI9301CT in windows 10

vincent1
Beginner

We had a issue running EXPI9301CT in windows 10, sometime the communication will lost and then we have to restart the PC completely to make sure it work again. But in Win 7 is ok, never happen this issue.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello vincent1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Upon checking the product brief of your Network card, it was released on the 3rd quarter of 2008 and Windows 10 in not on the supported OS list.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/network-io/ethernet/10-25-40-gigabit-adapters/gigabit-ct-desktop-adapter-brief.html

The card only supports older OS, I also tried checking our download site if there are drivers for Windows 10 and there is none. However, if you are using an embedded or onboard network card, you may try to contact the manufacturer of the card for further support.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
vincent1
Beginner

Now we are using this card in Windows 10, sometime the communication will down.

Do you have any recommend solution?

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello vincent1,

I hope you are having a good day. I am just making a follow up checking if you still have clarifications.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello vincent1,

Just to clarify, are you using a PCIe network card or onboard. If you are using a PCIe card, can you provide a picture of the card focusing on the markings and if you are using onboard, kindly provide the model of the brand and board.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
vincent1
Beginner
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello vincent1,

Thank you for sending the pictures. Upon checking, your card is indeed an Intel retail card, however just like what I have stated earlier in this thread, Windows 10 is not in the supported list for your card. That is also the reason why you don't have connections issues on Windows 7.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello vincent1,

I hope you had a great weekend, I just want to check if you still have clarification regarding this thread.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello vincent1,

I am sending another follow up to check if you still have clarifications. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos