Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

I210-AT IBIS model

JasonC
Beginner

Hi pals, 

I would like to do the SI simulation for I210-AT. But I can not find related information on the website. And I have also check the link as below,  http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/embedded/nda/products/networking/ethernet-controller-i210-ibis-models.html 

but it shows server unavailable on the page.

Can you provide me related information of  I210-AT IBIS model, please.

Thanks! 

B.R. 

Jason C

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jason C,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please note that the IBIS model requires Resource and Design Center (RDC) access and is under a non-disclosure agreement. Please register at Resource and Design Center. You will be able to get the IBIS model from the RDC Library. Visit Resource and Design Center link below: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

If you need any additional assistance, please let us know so we can help you move your query to Embedded Connectivity topic.

We look forward to your reply.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jason C,

Good day! 

We'd like to check if you were able to check our previous message. In case you have additional questions and clarifications, please let us know and we will be glad to be of help.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Should there be no response, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
JasonC
Beginner

Hi Crisselle 

Good day!

Thanks for your reply and information!  I had registered at Resource and Design Center 6 days ago. But I still can't login in to the Resource and Design Center, and it shows "Your Account Request Is Pending Review" on the page. Should I wait for few days more? 

Thank you!

Jason C

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jason C,

Thank you for the reply.

We are sorry to hear that you still can't log in to Resource and Design Center. Can you share if you receive any confirmation email that your request is being reviewed or for the status of your request?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will reach out after 3 business days in case we don't receive a reply.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jason C,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you have now access to Resource and Design Center. If you have any assistance needed from Intel Ethernet team, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Awaiting to your reply.

Should there be no response, we will make a follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jason C,

How are you today? 

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow up. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
JasonC
Beginner

Hi Crisselle 

Thanks for your help! But, unfortunately  I still cannot log into the resource and design center. Even I had tried to re-register the account and it shows I have already registered. I'l try it again. 

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,

Jason C. 

0 Kudos