We're developping software that runs under Windows Embbeded Standard and hardware using Intel I210 controler.
We require low-level access driver to be able to control TX timestamps or IPG in order to comply with real-time video delivery requirements.
Is I210 driver source code available for Windows Systems?
Thank you for posting your query in Wired Ethernet communities.
We'd like to request for additional information. I've sent a private message to you for the items.
I updated in my profile the data you requested. About the the reason request...
Reason for request: We would like augment I210 driver capabilities in order to archive some real-time professional broadcast video delivery features.
Hi Adolfo, Thank you for providing the additional data. The driver source code requires Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA), kindly refer to the steps below for the requirement. Once you've obtained the CNDA, please share your CNDA number thru private message.
1. Create a basic account through this link: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-basic.html.
Note: Please use your Company Email ID.
2. Request for privilege access through this link: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-privileged.html.
Note: Please login using his basic account before clicking the link or requesting for privilege access. This is to let the form to auto populate the initial details that was provided during the creation of the basic account.
3. After completing the request, An Intel representative will get in touch with you regarding CNDA or the status of the request. It will be either denied or approved.
Hi Adolfo, we're in the process of requesting for the source code, please help to answer the questions below.
Select the type of license to be granted:
1. Source code for internal use and reference only.
2. Object code for distribution.
3. Source code for modification with distribution of object code.
How will the code be distributed?
The source code needed is for Windows Embedded 7?