Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4859 Discussions

Intel E810-XXV2 Derrick key boot support

Rehana
Beginner
Does intel Derrick Key mezzanine card support ISCSI boot ?

I could see ISCSI configuration feild in BIOS .

Please help
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Rehana,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Can we confirm first if you are using a discreet NIC or an embedded NIC for your Intel E810-XXV2? If you are using a discreet NIC, can we request for you to provide us a picture of the markings both front and back so we can validate if this is a retail or an OEM adapter. However if you are using an embedded NIC, please provide us the exact model of your mother board instead.

Also we would just like to check if you can provide us more information regarding the "Derrick Key mezzanine card" since we are not familiar with the feature that you are referring. If you can provide us links of the said feature we would highly appreciate that as well.

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Rehana,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your query. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this request. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Rehana,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos