olegeezer
Beginner

Does Intel have a site where you can buy directly from them?  Item:  

Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X710-T2L

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello olegeezer,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Thank you for showing interest in our products. Kindly check the links below to look for an Intel Authorized reseller near you and Distributors in your country because we don't have a link where you can purchase an unit directly.

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PIBAA2/solution-software-and-service-providers?language=en_US

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello olegeezer,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up checking if you are now trying to contact your local resellers since they are the one who have the price and availability details of our products in your area. We will wait for your reply. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello olegeezer,

I am just sending another follow up hoping that you already tried contacting local resellers for them to help you with your inquiry. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos