Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Intel I210 Blue Screening Windows when speed test is run

jorgecarousel
Beginner

Hi guys,

For some reason every time I run a speed test on this card and it goes faster than 700 Mbps it blue screens Windows 10 saying there was a problem with NETIO.SYS, it doesn't happen when the speed is lower, only when it it running fast.

Any ideas what can be causing this and how to fix it?

I already installed the latest driver to the PC.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Caguicla_Intel

Hello jorgecarousel,

Thank you for the reply and we are sorry to hear that the recommendations did not help in fixing the issue. 

Please check the following details and test your connection again if it will be able to reach more than 100mbps.

1. Ensure that Speed & Duplex settings on Advanced tab property of the Intel Ethernet Controller is set to Auto Negotiation. 

2. Lower the value or turn off interrupt moderation as this is best for handling many small packets so the driver is more responsive to incoming and outgoing packets.

3. Disable other Ethernet connection features such as offloading, Energy Efficient Ethernet, and flow control.

If this doesn't help, can you try installing the 27.2 version again as this is the version you used before wherein you are able to reach 700mbps.

Awaiting to your reply. 

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello jorgecarousel,

Thank you for the update. 

We are glad to hear that issue doesn't occur anymore after reaching more than 700mbps. 

Since you have accepted our previous reply as solution, please be informed that we will now close the case. Thank you for your effort and cooperation throughout the process. If you need any additional assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have an amazing day ahead!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos