Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies

Part query

ns
Beginner
Hi, 

Good day to you!.

Can you please let me know the validity (ACTIVE/DISCONTINUED) of below part number. 

If part is valid, then please provide us the supported datasheet. 

Parts: 

KTI226LM 99AFMW SRKTS

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello ns,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. What is the exact model of the controller?
  2. Are you designing a board/system with this controller?
  3. Just to document, can you tell us why do need this information?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
ns
Beginner
Hi Team,
Actually, we are not in process of buying the products, we asked information on behalf of our mutual customers.
The time our asked the mentioned information of the requested part.
Please do needful.

Regards,
Nidhi
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ns,

Thank you for the reply. As for this link, KTI226LM is Intel® Ethernet Controller I226-LM and it was just launched this year.

https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/products/sku/210595/-intel-ethernet-controller-i226lm/specifications.html

However, since you are also asking for the datasheet. We need to check if your end user will design a board with this controller for me to know which team will will support depending the purpose of the document.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ns,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just making a follow up on the information that we are asking. Kindly check if the end user is designing a board with embedded network card.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ns,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos