Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4808 Discussions

Problem with Intel Driver Update Utility giving me repeatedly the same driver version!

idata
Employee

@Having a problem with Intel Driver Update Utility giving me repeatedly the same driver version like "Intel Network Adapter Driver V 12.15.23.7" than I install it after when ready I restart my PC. When I see the Windows screen and I repeat to open application again with Intel Update Driver Utility it will give me again the same driver version "Intel Network Adapter Driver V 12.15.23.7" and again I will repeat and hangs again in the Utility!

I followed the log file directory and send you a screenshot report of it so maybe it will help you!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Mikant,

I will be more than glad to assist you with your concern.

For an extensive research, I would like to confirm the model of your PC? And the model of your Processor?

As soon as you reply I will continue with the research in order to assist you.

Regards,

Angie
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Angie,

I have ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Hero Motherboard 1150 CPU socket and Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz). Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Mikant,

Thanks for your reply.

I am still investigating your issue. In the meantime, could you please try to uninstall and install the application and run it:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html Intel® Driver Update Utility

Please let me know the outcome, hope I can hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Angie

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Mikant,

I would like to know if the information provided to you was able to solve your concern?

In case if you need further assistance do not hesitate to reply back.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Angie.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alan

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall your latest Intel Driver Update Utility new version 2.6.2.4 but it's still the same problem update.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Let's check if you already have the latest version installed. Please run the following utility and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility

In order to attach files, make sure you select the "Advanced Editor" option in the top right of your reply window. You will then be presented with an attach file dialogue at the bottom of the reply.

Allan.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Mikant,

Please let me know if the previous steps suggested, were able to help you with your matter?

If the issue persists, please reply with the information that was requested in the previous post.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Angie

0 Kudos