Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5006 Discussions

i-225-v Dissapears and appears regularly

Zerovi4
Beginner

Hi! While i do anything in internet i often see that my internet ( LAN ) disconnects. The problem is in i-225-v because while it shows that there's no internet, it is on my laptop and speedtest on macbook don't stop. What should i do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Greetings Mr. Gordey,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you encountered with your Intel® Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V. For us to further check this issue, please provide us these following details:

Are you using an onboard I225-V?

What motherboard yor are using?

When did you first encounter the issue?

Any hardware or software changes before the issue occurred?

Which driver is currently installed in your system? Is it the latest driver from Intel?

Please provide the SSU logs of your system so we can further check its configuration.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000008563/ethernet-products.html

If you have any further questions or queries, please kindly let us know.

Thank You & Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Greetings Mr. Gordey,

Regarding your case number 05891228, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions that we have previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Best regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings Mr. Gordey,

Regarding your case number 05891228, we are following up 2nd time to find out if you were able to complete the actions that we have previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Best regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos