FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP

ADC IP Core Issue

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I'm trying to implement an ADC core with the core variant as ADC control core only in MAX10. I enabled the debug path for ADC1 as well as CH 0 of ADC1. In Qsys I made all the connections as required and created a block diagram and connected the Clock and the reset pin to PIN_M9 and PIN_L22 respectively. When launching the ADC toolkit the Sampling Rate is automatically set to 999 Hz whereas I set the sampling rate during the ADC configuration to 1 MHz. Also on clicking the Run button no data is being captured in the Scope tab. I have attached the screenshot of the ADC configuration as well as ADC toolkit. Is there any other configuration that I need to set up for using the ADC in ADC control core only ?  

Thanks,
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Have you checked that you are feeding in a clock signal? And that you are not holding the system in reset.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi TCWORLD, 

I connected the clock to the PIN_M9 and the Reset to PIN_L22 and have also checked that the clock is available. Is there any other configuration that I need to do while using the ADC in ADC Control Core variant ?  

Thanks,
0 Kudos