FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

AGILEX ETILE ETHERNET IP

sumanth1
Novice

HI 

I am using AGILEX FPGA -AGFB012R24B2I3E.

I want to configure 10G Base-T Ethernet PHY on AGILEX - E tile Bank. The external Phy is capable for XAUI, XFI, RXAUI interfaces protocol. Now, I am using E-tile Ethernet IP for Agilex. it is not generating MDIO and MDC pin through IP.

Please suggest Which IP need to use for configuring 10G BASE-T and provide any reference design for Ethernet MDIO access to configure external PHY. 

4 Replies
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi sumanth1,

Thanks for submitting the issue.

Please do let me have some time to look into your case and I will get back to you with findings.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi sumanth1,

If you wish to configure 10G BASE-T Ethernet PHY on Agilex together generating MDIO and MDC pin, you may use Triple Speed Ethernet IP. For more details information about the triple speed ethernet IP, you may refer to link below, 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683402/22-4-21-1-0/about-this-ip.html

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos
sumanth1
Novice

Hi Zi Ying,

Thanks for your replay. we have gone thru your link but that Triple Speed Ethernet IP is for 1G only and we require to interface 10G. 

please let me know the solution.

--

Regards,

Sumanth Raju

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi sumanth1,

Since I have addressed your question and didn't hear any feedback from you, I am now close the case. If you still have question after the case closed, please do feel free to submit another issue.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos